Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Special Music Issue - Just to Share





I was hearing this song, and loving it, (thanks to Afrouz) and I finally took the time to find it on YouTube. The fun thing is that they are a DJ and singer from Montreal/Toronto, and the sad thing is that they are no longer together. The song is awesome. There are these two great videos that go with it: the first one won a contest to be the official video for the song, but the other is also cute and good for sharing with a general audience. There appear to be more videos of this song, plus remixes and all kinds of other cool Thunderheist songs, but you can just go search them on YouTube on your own!





The marigold wonders if it would be useful as a status message on Facebook or BBM or whatever: I am dusting it off and jerking it. Maybe not. I think it would make me nervous.

2 comments:

  1. Arrrgh! These guys were (yes, past tense as they split) so good! And fabulous live! My favourite work out song: LBG (Little Booty Girl) - Thunderheist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. big booty, little booty, big booty, little booty...

    ReplyDelete